Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,057TL (元5,704) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)