Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,571TL (9,714元) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (30 minutes ago)