Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (₩1,489,375) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)