Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,344TL (₩1,492,782) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)