Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,012TL (₩1,622,612) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)