Cost of living comparison between Jining, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,132TL (元2,215) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)