Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (元4,542) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (27 minutes ago)