Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,168TL (元4,302) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)