Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,710TL (元12,066) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (42 minutes ago)