Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19045 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,623TL (24,272 Birr) in Jima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)