Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16676 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL (24,173 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)