Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17678 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,772TL (21,338 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)