Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29379 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,899TL (115,386 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)