Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21729 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,251TL (19,563 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)