Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15892 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,972TL (24,993 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)