Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14954 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,044TL (174,160 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)