Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14096 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,791TL (190,057 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (27 minutes ago)