Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,815TL (元14,053) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)