Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,184TL (₨142,346) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)