Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,764TL (₨142,834) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)