Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03363 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,121TL (₨92,815) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mangalore costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)