Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 258% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,158TL (67,721 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (36 minutes ago)