Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,664TL (4,367 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)