Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 259% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,531TL (65,121 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)