Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 251% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 65,792TL (68,098 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)