Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 234% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,175TL (57,266 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)