Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,383TL (4,077 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)