Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 281% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,680TL ($14,070) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)