Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,060TL (€3,325) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)