Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,751TL (€667) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (40 minutes ago)