Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,239TL (€2,137) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)