Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,593TL (€2,126) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)