Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (₩1,049,980) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)