Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,586TL (₩1,004,747) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)