Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,493TL (€754) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)