Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00427 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,396TL (₩1,263,697) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)