Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,805TL (₩1,327,855) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (37 minutes ago)