Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00314 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 248% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,928TL (₩9,533,704) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Duisburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)