Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,194TL (﷼ 31,166) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)