Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,966TL (﷼ 29,495) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)