Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (﷼ 3,162) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)