Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,951TL (﷼ 31,067) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)