Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,338TL (﷼ 3,302) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)