Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05500 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,750TL (₨ 104,535) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)