Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,781TL (₨82,151) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)