Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05543 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,830TL (₨87,139) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)