Cost of living comparison between Jammu, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,181TL (₨90,910) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)