Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,527TL (₨81,694) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)