Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,009TL (₨53,971) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)