Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (₨41,511) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)