Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07439 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,916TL (₨509,672) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)