Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,420TL (₨395,775) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)