Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,533TL (₨116,780) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (30 minutes ago)