Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,054TL (₨113,190) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)