Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06889 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 249% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,668TL (111,306 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)