Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05271 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,615TL (125,496 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (41 minutes ago)