Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,833TL (Rp 13,216,084) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)