Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,963TL (Rp 118,432,984) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)