Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05909 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,599TL (₨43,982) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)