Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06093 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,030TL (₨49,737) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)