Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,311TL (€2,377) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)