Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.775 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,334TL ($1,148) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)