Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 248% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,466TL ($11,543) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (40 minutes ago)