Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,594TL ($14,755) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)