Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 215% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,152TL ($13,782) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)