Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.217 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,608TL ($7,335) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)