Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,528TL (₨46,135) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)