Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,502TL (₨81,561) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)