Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,360TL (₨65,729) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)