Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL (₨64,665) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)