Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)