Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,867TL in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)