Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,549TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)