Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,140TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)