Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,098TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)