Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)