Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 284% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,027TL (¥2,426,459) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)