Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,958TL (¥159,880) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)