Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,257TL (R$ 5,396) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)