Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (R$ 2,618) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (32 minutes ago)