Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.382 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,769TL (R$ 7,068) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)