Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,237TL (R$ 6,260) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)