Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,870 prices entered by 972 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,542TL in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)