Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,239 prices entered by 1,037 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)