Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 695TL (E£ 3,468) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)