Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,311TL (₨277,688) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)