Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03850 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,050TL (₨79,236) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)