Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03588 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,486TL (₨152,910) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (32 minutes ago)