Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03455 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,215TL (₨122,002) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)