Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,532TL (﷼ 21,821,589) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)