Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,399TL (Dinar 883) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)