Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,281TL (﷼ 30,969,199) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)