Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (S/. 2,247) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)