Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,301TL (S/. 5,843) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)