Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,680TL (CH$584,454) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (44 minutes ago)