Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,703TL (RM8,243) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)