Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.925 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,339TL ($1,106) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 2 hours ago)