Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (€719) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)