Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,005TL (€748) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)