Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.999 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,007TL (€1,335) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)