Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,012TL (€5,402) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (38 minutes ago)