Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 216% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,417TL (€12,722) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)