Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,683TL (₨102,372) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)