Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (€733) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)