Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,645TL (€730) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)