Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,303TL (﷼ 21,006,452) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)