Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (﷼ 32,632,042) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)