Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,588TL (¥170,071) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)