Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,517TL (¥122,154) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)