Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,747TL (S/. 6,222) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)