Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (S/. 2,710) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)